Thursday, December 20, 2012

**IMPORTANT** Challenge! :-)


Pound Cake 

I’ve been busy as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest this past two weeks! I’ve baked hundreds of cookies made countless amounts of candy and I’m now I’m baking cakes. Whew! My back has been giving me fits too. Who would have ever thought baking was harder work than gardening?! I’m most likely not doing another post until after New Year’s Day. That being said I wanted to tell you something.

 I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. These are the special times that we will remember for the rest of our lives. It is a time to be spent with family and friends in good cheer with happy spirits. Never let the chance go by to tell the ones you love just how much you care about them and how special they are to you. None of us are promised tomorrow, so tell them today. I think we sometimes assume they just “know it.” I’m suggesting you to tell them. So here is my challenge to you. I want you to call 5 people every day from now until Christmas morning to tell them you love them. Tell them, you called for no other reason than to tell them you love them, they are special to you and you just felt the desire to let them know! I further ask that you tell your other blogging friends that don’t come to my site to do the same thing. And please do not feel you have to link back to my blog when you do it. This is all about making a small but major difference in five people’s lives you know each day. Blogging is a powerful way to communicate with a lot of people all over the place. Let us see just how much love we can spread between now and Christmas!

Will you join me? Merry Christmas everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Aren't you a sweetheart. Thanks so much for the love... Love you back and I hope you have the best of holidays with those you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I sincerely hope people will take this to heart! Just think of how many smiles it could put on peoples faces! Hope Santa is good to you!!

      Delete
  2. Randy you are such a sweet heart ! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and the best new year possible ... I look forward to seeing how beautiful your garden will be and your gorgeous home during different holidays : )
    Yes ... baking ... it can really wear you down ... heating pad on lower back , legs with pillows tucked under your knees !!
    Joy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sentiments to share. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy,
    And a Most Joyous Noel to you and hoping that Santa is very, very, very good to you, and wishing you all the best in the coming New Year. And if you wish feel free to send me some cookies and cake :) - gary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Randy... I'd love to sample some of your goodies... Since I'm watching my weight, I try not to bake much this time of year...

    Hope you and all of your loved ones have a very blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

    God Bless.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Randy, Take care of that back of your's and have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. Doc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Randy, I so agree. Merry, Merry Christmas! Let's spread the love around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Randy!

    So great idea from you for Christmas!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Here are my Christmas Greetings to you! (You know that song, but listen it in Estonian)!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp7a6a_yaEQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. I am with you on the back thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love and Merry Christmas, Randy. May the best of everything be with you in 2013, especially good health.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message! I enjoy every one that I get!